She's the best!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010


I had the honor of receiving a free hair and makeup session from Chailling . She was so friendly and easy to work with. Even though it was a free session she put a lot of time and effort into my look. My hair looked gorgeous , I love love loved my makeup. I wish I could bring Chailling everywhere with me to make me look that beautiful again and again. I also have to mention how gentle she was while applying the makeup and doing my hair. She constantly asked my opinion and wanted to know if I wanted to make any changes . I felt completely comfortable with her.

It was a wonderful experience working with Chailling . She made me look and feel beautiful. My make-up lasted whole day and night. Even after tons of hugs and kisses,tears and breakdowns! I didn't need any touch-ups. I was worry free. I would recommend her to anybody looking to get their makeup done for any event. She's the best!


0 comments: