she wanted me to LOVE my hair, not just be OK with it.

Monday, July 5, 2010


Chailling did my hair and hair and make up for my mother and my mother-in-law. I will echo many of the other reviews about Chailling being professional, very attentive to detail and talented. What I can add is that she has a wonderful personality that is extremely calming. You have enough to stress about when choosing vendors for your wedding - this one was a no-brainer. She was professional, honest, extremely reasonably priced and was so flexible and willing to do a couple of hair trials until we were both really happy. One thing she told me is that she wanted me to LOVE my hair, not just be OK with it. And she was willing to put a lot of time into getting us all to love our hair. We all LOVED our hair and make up. You will too if you choose Chailling.

0 comments: