She goes out of her way to make sure you like what she does

Friday, July 10, 2009


User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
yahoo local User 10/21/2006
Can't wait to schedule another session!: I had my bridal make-up done by Chailling this past summer and everyone was in awe of her skills. I initially didn't know how I wanted to do my make up, but Chailling had great suggestions and walked me through each step so that I felt extremely comfortable with what she was doing. She goes out of her way to make sure you like what she does- you will get up from the make up chair feeling 100% satisfied with her outstanding work. In addition to bridal make up, she does other make up, so I look forward to booking her for upcoming events! Thank you for your great work, Chailling~! The pictures were absolutely gorgeous!

0 comments: