She is very focused on quality and making her clients happy!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009







User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
by Lori 07/20/2009
When my girlfriend got married last year she hired Chailling to do her hair and makeup (see Kristen's review below.) She did such a great job that when I started planning my own wedding, I knew she was the only person I wanted to do the job!Chailling is easy to work with and she had lot's of great ideas - I really wanted to have my hair in an updo for the wedding - the only problem? I was growing it out of an a-line bob. It was only shoulder-length by the time of my wedding, but it was no problem for Chailling! With a few magic twists and bobby pins, she crafted a very elegant updo that would make people with long hair envious.She is also very focused on quality and making her clients happy. She did a free trial run for me about six months before my wedding, and four months later, when I had changed my mind about the style, she graciously offered to do another trial at no charge. I don't know any other stylist who would do that! She was also punctual and efficient - the day of the wedding we actually finished all the girls early!If you are taking engagement photos, I highly recommend hiring her to do your hair and makeup. Not only will you look great in your photos, but it's a great way to get one more "practice" session in before the wedding. Thank you, Chailling, for making all the girls feel beautiful on my big day!

0 comments: